OMGSandra cam show

Les Ahrens

Oct 4, 2013, 8:35:31 AM10/4/13
to phone-se...@googlegroups.com

omgsandra cam show

OMGSandra cam show

hello guys! welcome to my bio! my name is Sandra,  I live in Russia, 24 years old. I’m always ready to get fun and horny. I have a lot clothes (tops, shirts, skirts, shorts, panties and dresses, bras, pants, pantyhose, stockings…)so u can ask outfit 4 ur taste)))

in my pvt I do- dance, strip tease, blowjob, live orgasm (cum-show), watching, laugh and talk with u. For my fans( my friends and lovers) I have something else…: anal, double penetration, spit show, oil show, heels fuck( if I’m in mood))) and many thing else love naughty chat and hard fuck. if you’ll open your mind to me ill be your best toy. come and try me!!! :P

Turn-Ons

love to see how u stroking ur dick hard 4 me! adore moans, not matter boy-girl lol)))also I’m into spank fetish( love to make my ass red 4 u)  so ll glad to see something spankable and get nasty together!))) gang bang fantasy, thick dick, vein on hands…watch me playing and taste myself.

Statistics

Age: 24
Birthday: May 16
Sign: Taurus