[JOB] JS Developer Needed

Richard Walters

Jul 16, 2013, 9:31:52 PM7/16/13
to phil...@googlegroups.com

AllSprtz Inc

www.allsprtz.com

AllSprtz is an online athletic network that combines the elements of a social network with the many needs of the sports industry. Our goal is to help the people most affected by sports achieve their goals. AllSprtz is for anybody involved in athletics including athletes, coaches and scouts, team managers, parents and family members, as well as fans.

Part-Time: Software Engineer

Part Time / Telecommute (Greater Philadelphia Area)

AllSprtz is seeking part-time developers to join our small engineering team on a project basis (with potential for more). You can help build the next generation of products that will directly affect the sports industry and athletes around the country. You will make an immediate impact by helping to craft the future of our service from the front-end perspective.

Responsibilities

  • Design, develop, test and debug client-side JavaScript

  • Recommend applications and design ideas

  • Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team

Required Skills

  • Current student/B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or a related field

  • Knowledge of PHP or an equivalent language

  • Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases

Bonus

  • Experience developing websites and backend applications

  • Understanding of the MVC design pattern

  • Experience with version control (we use Git and GitHub)

  • Experience with client-side JavaScript frameworks (Backbone, Ember, Angular, etc)

To apply, email your resume to Richard...@AllSprtz.com (President & Co-Founder)