[Job] Computer Graphics & Animation Javascript Developer

Neil / VisualBudget

May 30, 2013, 1:25:50 PM5/30/13
to phil...@googlegroups.com
We are searching for a software developer who has 3+ years of experience working with computer graphics and animation.

We will be working with Javascript and HTML5, but candidates can have experience coding with other OOP languages. Developer should be comfortable working with real-time animation tweening, dynamically generated graphics, and user interactions. Suitable past experience may include video game development, Actionscript programming, and other graphic-intensive programming.

Developer will join a creative team to work on innovate web-based public education projects that use data visualization and visual effects. More information about the projects will be provided during interview.

Salary will bet determined by experience level. It will be at least $50,000 a year for a full time position.

Please share examples of past work if possible. We look forward hearing from interested developers and discussing the project in greater detail.