Re: [PhillyJS] Coming to Philly, Hiring, SXSW

Mark Headd

Mar 9, 2013, 1:43:08 PM3/9/13
to phil...@googlegroups.com
Neil - great to hear you are coming to Philly. Would love to connect when you do and learn more about VisualBudget.org. Looks awesome!

On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Neil / VisualBudget <ne...@highermedia.com> wrote:
Hey everyone -

I am moving to Philadelphia from Austin in May and looking forward to joining the PhillyJS community. I am also thinking of working at Indy Hall.

Two Things:

  1. I am the creator of VisualBudget.org, and I am looking for experienced javascript developers with interest in HTML5 data visualization / animation / interactivity, or skills similar to those used in HTML5 gaming. I am specifically looking for two interns and two experienced coders to work on a project this summer. Both position types are paid.

  2. Any Philly folks at SXSW? If so, I'll buy you a beer. Tweet me at @neilhalloran

Neil / VisualBudget

Mar 25, 2013, 7:02:35 PM3/25/13
to phil...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mark - I'd love to connect and hear about your work. People (Story B, Ben G) have been telling me I should talk to you when they hear I'm Philly bound. I'm still hunting for coders to help out this summer.