Freelance Jobs?

insignia08

Apr 25, 2012, 11:47:20 PM4/25/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi I'm an android developer based here in the Philippines and I'm looking for part time projects that I could work on. Does anyone here know one? I work on mostly mobile business apps that communicates with a web server but I also have some experience in game development.

Thanks!

Eladio Caritos

Apr 26, 2012, 6:14:10 PM4/26/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cyril,

Can you show me some samples of your game app.
Thanks.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 11:47 PM, insignia08 <cyril.i...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I'm an android developer based here in the Philippines and I'm looking for part time projects that I could work on. Does anyone here know one? I work on mostly mobile business apps that communicates with a web server but I also have some experience in game development.

Thanks!

Eladio Caritos
129 Main Street #268
Stony Brook, NY 11790
631-706-4213

Rafael Ripoll

Apr 27, 2012, 9:57:15 AM4/27/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cyril,

Can you send me your portfolio.. I have some projects coming up maybe i can find something you can fit into.

Thanks,

Rafael
Rafael "afai" Ripoll
Frux Infinitus, Inc.