Twitter event in Manila

mikedroid

Mar 5, 2012, 10:18:39 PM3/5/12
to Philippine Android
‎Twitter is thinking to have a developer event here in Manila, and i
would like to know if anyone is willing to participate to showcase
their application with twitter integration of course? Can anyone help
me where to put up this location? and what time would you guys be
willing to attend? the target date is April 11 (just like this
https://dev.twitter.com/blog/developer-teatime-berlin). Share the love

Rafael Ripoll

Mar 5, 2012, 10:42:58 PM3/5/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
Would be great to have a developer event here in Manila... About showcasing applications with Twitter integration but maybe showcase other applications as well just to broaden the scope and get better attendance.... Location will depend on the size of the event you want to hold.. if its really large scale then Mall of Asia or Megamall trade-halls are the places to be.. but cost of this would be an issue unless you get sponsors.. but given its April 11 might not be enough time to get it organized by then...

Maybe location could be TGI-Fridays since i know they have the space to hold mini-events for like 20-30 people...

Just some ides, hard to really be specific since we need to know more your plans for the event itself...

Rafael "afai" Ripoll
Frux Infinitus, Inc.

Jim Ayson

Mar 6, 2012, 12:25:17 AM3/6/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike - I know the twitter bizdev folks, who's your dev relations
contact? maybe we can help out.

jim

mikedroid

Mar 7, 2012, 7:39:41 AM3/7/12
to Philippine Android
 Just to clear thing for this event, we are going to hold this in
behalf of twitter which they are going to be in Skype (checking our
dev community and soon will have a big one after they saw our
commitment, they will fly here after this)

Jim Ayson

Mar 7, 2012, 9:18:55 AM3/7/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
ahhhhhh! well ok!