[OT] Fwd: Hack2Hatch: From Hacker to Founder :: 05-07 Oct. 2012, Cebu

Franz Allan Valencia See

Sep 2, 2012, 10:55:59 PM9/2/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
HI Pinoy Android Devs!

This email is non-android specific, and is about startpus :) so if you're not interested, please feel free to ignore this message :D

Anyway, there's an upcoming event here in the Philippines (specifically, in Cebu) for budding startups. If you have an existing startup already, and you're interested in being mentored (or possibly being funded) by a Filipino Technopreneur from the Silicon Valley, then I would highly recommend you join this event :-) Or even if you don't have an establish startup, you still might want to join as an observer and listen to the talks or use your entrepreneurial hustle to mingle & network :) The event is free of charge, but it is in Cebu. If you're not in Cebu, I think it would still be very beneficial to join nonetheless, especially if you already have a startup and you don't have the time & money to go to Silicon Valley ;-) Personally, I'd be there :D

Disclosure : I love startups and my fiancee is one of the organizers :D

Cheers,

--
Franz Allan Valencia See | Development Manager
fran...@gmail.com