IdeaSpace Ateneo Technopreneur Bootcamp

Jim Ayson

May 25, 2012, 7:40:13 PM5/25/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Hope you can spread the word about this event in Ateneo on June 2 -
it's an opportunity for the business geeks and the tech geeks to get
together in the spirit of technopreneurship, turn a great idea into an
app, service, site and hopefully a great business. Maybe we can find
the next Zuckerberg!

--------------------------------

IdeaSpace Ateneo is coming to Ateneo de Manila on June 2!
http://ideaspaceateneo2012.eventbrite.com

IdeaSpace: #Technopreneur Bootcamp @Ateneo De Manila is the first in a
series of events for the promotion of technology entrepreneurship in
the academe. Powered by Smart Communications, Inc. in partnership with
IdeaSpace Foundation, Inc. (IdeaSpace), it is a whole day event where
students, faculty and young alumni from different disciplines listen
to industry experts and success stories, share ideas, participate in
an app competition, pitch their ideas to a panel of experts and launch
beginnings for possible start-up businesses, all in 12 hours!

In the IdeaSpace:#Technopreneur Bootcamps, participants from the
sciences and engineering, business, the arts and other backgrounds are
encouraged to sign up for the event where they will team up with each
other to ideate about technology innovations that have potential for
market success.

The IdeaSpace #Technopreneur Bootcamp series is a vehicle for
IdeaSpace and Smart to bring down to the grassroots level the advocacy
for successful technopreneurship. More than just technology,
collaborative participation and innovation in all fronts are the keys
to transforming ideas into reality.

This event is open only to Ateneans - college and post graduate
students, faculty members, and recent alumni (graduated on or after
March 2010). If you’re from the media or the investor community,
please contact the organizers.

The event takes place on June 2 at the Rizal Mini-Theater, Ateneo de
Manila, Loyola Heights, Quezon City.

Get more info and sign up here!
http://ideaspaceateneo2012.eventbrite.com

Rafael Ripoll

May 25, 2012, 8:59:33 PM5/25/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com

So the next zuckerberg should be from ateneo?

Jim Ayson

May 25, 2012, 10:34:07 PM5/25/12
to philippine-and...@googlegroups.com
haha, good one. All Zucks are from Harvard