Unable to automate Dailymotion upload page with medium to large videos using PhantomJS

Jaber Assar

Jul 3, 2015, 3:47:13 AM7/3/15
to phan...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to develop an open source video uploader for multiple video platforms so I am using PhantomJS to automate the tasks.

The problem is Dailymotion, the script works with tiny files (2mb), but not with large files (1-5mb).

 (I am using 1.9.8 because 2.0.0's uploadFile is bugged)

I attached the script, could you please help me?

The DM's output is:

"CHUNK FAIL [object Object] [object Object]
ERROR!!!!

 I can't even begin the upload.

Attached, the script (phantomjs.js), the tiny video (sample1.mp4), and the "large" (30mb) is too large to be attached, it is here: http://sample-videos.com/video/mp4/720/big_buck_bunny_720p_30mb.mp4

Could you guys help me? I am really hopeless and this is my last chance.

Thank you very much.

nemsis
phantomjs.js
sample1.mp4