Some updates for the "Who Uses PhantomJS" wiki page

James Greene

Sep 9, 2012, 4:18:24 PM9/9/12
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Some additions for the "Who Uses PhantomJS" wiki page:

Organizations:
  • Thomson Reuters is using PhantomJS to run QUnit [and legacy JsUnit] tests as an Ant target during continuous integration builds.
Utilities and Tools:
  • Grunt — Contact @cowboy for text snippet
  • Yeoman — Contact @paul_irish, @addyosmani, @ebidel, @sindresorhus, or @mklabs for text snippet

Let me know if you'd prefer me solicit the text snippets from these tool owners instead.  I can, however, speak with authority on the Thomson Reuters one since I was the one who introduced PhantomJS to the company. :)

~~James

James Greene

Sep 9, 2012, 4:23:33 PM9/9/12
to phan...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I just tweeted to all of those tool owners asking for snippets.
~~James

James Greene

Sep 10, 2012, 8:33:45 AM9/10/12
to phan...@googlegroups.com
From @GruntJS:
"Grunt is a task-based command line build tool for JavaScript projects using PhantomJS for unit test automation."

Originating tweet:
https://twitter.com/gruntjs/status/245126109396606976

~~James

Ariya Hidayat

Sep 12, 2012, 11:29:12 AM9/12/12
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Added now, thanks for the notice.

Hopefully once the wiki is moved to GitHub everyone can add their own
favorites uses :)

--
Ariya Hidayat, http://ariya.ofilabs.com
http://twitter.com/ariyahidayat

James Greene

Sep 12, 2012, 12:11:03 PM9/12/12
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Ariya:
Looks like you mistyped the URL for Grunt when you were updating the page.  I'm seeing "http://grunjs.org/" instead of "http://gruntjs.com/" (missing the "t" and incorrect TLD).  Please fix this when you get a chance, thanks!
~~James