Any suggestions? PhantomJS Crashes consistently with bus error 10

ben.davies...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2016, 10:56:35 AM7/4/16
to phantomjs
I have recently raised the following ticket: https://github.com/ariya/phantomjs/issues/14388

However, we use PhantomJS for one of our reporting systems and I need to run a report ASAP. Any suggestions on how I can this up and running quickly?

The weird thing is that once netsniff.js is run, after the first successful run, all subsequent runs with different urls on the same domain fail, even after a reboot! The only way I can think this occurs is that some file is written to by phantomjs in order for this to occur post-reboot but I wouldn't know where to start to locate and clear/fix it. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Ben