Phantomjs to login to secure https webpage and...

Sven0188

Sep 3, 2012, 5:36:33 AM9/3/12
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Good day all,

Firstly well done with a really cool piece of software :)

I am brand new to Phantomjs and not even sure what this tool could be applied for.
But I am sure my request would be covered :)

I want to be able to log in to https website.
For example lets say google keywords tool.
Then change some form inputs and simulate a keyword search.

What expertise would be required?
What techniques is the best to use?
Examples always best for demonstration :)

I am a developer and would ultimately love to make all these calls from my application.

Kind regards,
Marius.

Ariya Hidayat

Sep 3, 2012, 7:32:04 AM9/3/12
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marius,

You may want to read about CasperJS - http://casperjs.org.

--
Ariya Hidayat, http://ariya.ofilabs.com
http://twitter.com/ariyahidayat

Sven0188

Sep 3, 2012, 8:10:40 AM9/3/12
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the link.
I have just read about Casper.
But don't know how these two (Phantom & CasperJS) interacts?
Do need both?

Thanks :)