Whole page is replaced with AJAX response?

Dominik Rauch

Jan 13, 2016, 5:11:47 AM1/13/16
to phantomjs
Hi!

Has anybody else run into the situation that the AJAX response sporadically replaces the whole page? It seems to be some kind of race condition and we run into this situation only in specific tests and there only about 1/3rd of the executions.
It is definitely not a timing issue. We even waited for 10s before continuing the test.

It looks like PhantomJS runs into a situation where the AJAX response replaces the whole page. Even the browser screenshot shows the AJAX response only anymore.

Anybody else know about the problem?

Best regards,
Dominik

(I've started this topic as a discussion place in addition to my filed issue https://github.com/ariya/phantomjs/issues/13881)