Unable to Load Resource

Sujit Nandan

Aug 10, 2017, 6:52:11 AM8/10/17
to phantomjs
I am trying to use phantomjs to automatically login user via OAuth. But we are getting error as mentioned below.

Error code: 5. Description: Operation canceled

Can anybody enlighten about what can the real issue.

Mark Robson

Aug 10, 2017, 12:58:53 PM8/10/17
to phantomjs
I would recommend that you add an onResourceError handler which logs such errors, to try to identify the cause of the problem. But it looks like it's somewhere inside the Google's complicated (maybe obfuscated) Javascript. Good luck getting support info for that.

Mark

Sujit Nandan

Aug 10, 2017, 5:45:46 PM8/10/17
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,
I got this error from onResourceError handler itself.but not able to dig deeper about the exact reason.normal browser is able to handle this.is there any way to find exact reason for this failure.