Chinese fonts

Alessandro Tagliapietra

Aug 11, 2016, 8:18:55 PM8/11/16
to phantomjs
Hi there,

I'm not sure it's an issue on chinese fonts only or something else.
Basically I want to screenshot a page with chinese characters,

I've included my typekit kit with Source Han Sans and I've noticed that if I use a font family of either:

font-family: 'Titillium Web,source-han-sans-simplified-c,sans-serif'
font-family: 'Titillium Web,source-han-sans-simplified-c'
font-family: 'source-han-sans-simplified-c,sans-serif'

phantomjs uses the default system font (my issue is that aws lambda doesn't have that font by default so I get no text)

If I instead use just

font-family: 'source-han-sans-simplified-c'

I get the correct font used, what you guys think?

I've commented on https://github.com/ariya/phantomjs/issues/12011 since it might be related, could it be?

Best regards