Thinking about deeper integration in webkit native code.

Alex K

Sep 14, 2016, 11:29:54 AM9/14/16
to phantomjs
What about connecting external browser api with lowlevel native webkit code?
I cant esteem the real scale of such task, but I think it would solve many issues.

- Accessing images or/and other page content without extra requests.
- Unrestricted manipulating full DOM without worying about websecurity.
- Flexible managing traffic.
- Browser scenaruios automation. For example you can programmaly run thise: -> open webpage -> push save as button -> change windows size -> recapture new sized window -> etc.

Would appreciate opinions and advices about this.