phantomjs 2.x secure websocket WSS

saman sheikhtajian

May 20, 2015, 10:23:38 AM5/20/15
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Dose phantomjs 2.x support secure websocket?
my  certificate is not trusted . it is self signed.
when I try to connect   I got
websocket closed with code: 1006 (:)

thanks.

Alexandr Burtsev

May 28, 2015, 12:17:45 PM5/28/15
to phan...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue. Security settings are following --ssl-protocol=any --ignore-ssl-errors=true --web-security=no. OS: win7, PhantomJS v 2.0.0.

Katrin Shechtman

Apr 2, 2016, 1:09:00 AM4/2/16
to phantomjs
Hey guys,

Did someone solve it? I'm having the same issue where my code would work from the real browser but not from phantomjs 2.1.1, conf options:

--web-security=false
--ssl-protocol=tlsv1
--ignore-ssl-errors=yes

I also tried to add a certificate with --ssl-certificates-path, but it also didn't help.

Thanks,
Katrin

Ruslans Tarasovs

Aug 13, 2016, 6:34:33 AM8/13/16
to phantomjs
Did you have any success with it?

Katrin Shechtman

Aug 17, 2016, 8:02:21 PM8/17/16
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Actually yes. I ended up using the following configuration:

--web-security=false
--ssl-protocol=tlsv1
--ssl-certificates-path= .... (relevant certificates location)

and upgrading the phantom version to the latest one back then and it worked. If I recall it correctly, the version was 2.1.3.

I'm not longer on project, so it is best I can do to recall it :) hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Katrin

Katrin Shechtman

Aug 17, 2016, 8:04:30 PM8/17/16