Compile phantomjs master for windows

Alec

Aug 18, 2016, 5:03:08 PM8/18/16
to phantomjs
I am trying to compile the master branch using official documentation, but looks like build.py is missing in the repository. Can you please add it or post it here? Or maybe I can use it from the latest production branch?

Sean McNamara

Aug 18, 2016, 5:09:42 PM8/18/16
to phan...@googlegroups.com
build.py has deliberately been removed from the master branch, exactly
as the latest commit says.

https://github.com/ariya/phantomjs/commit/70acb2f317b919d65502289082465164a5ef0c08

--> https://github.com/ariya/phantomjs/issues/14458

--

To build phantomjs as it stands now, you'll need to have a Qt 5.6
installation that you can point it to. I think you just need to run