Can't find Variable:Promise

Mahesh Raju

Oct 21, 2017, 10:29:54 AM10/21/17
to phantomjs
I am automating using phantomjs version 2.1.1
I struck in middle

geting error as
Cann't find variable : promise

is anyone can tell what this error exactly means and what CLI args i need to add to avoid ot
or do i need to add any dependencies

Aaron S. Hawley

Oct 23, 2017, 2:58:26 PM10/23/17
to phan...@googlegroups.com, Mahesh Raju
Mahesh Raju,

We have automated tests that we run with phantomjs, but we have to add
the following to the test suite so that the code that depends on the
promise works:

https://github.com/paulmillr/es6-shim

Hope that helps,
Aaron
> --

In general, we reserve the right to have a poor
memory--the computer, however, is supposed to
remember! Poor computer. -- Guy Lewis Steele Jr.