PhantomJs file download using robot framework

PMadasu

Nov 27, 2017, 11:11:19 AM11/27/17
to phantomjs
Hi,

I want to download a file using Click Button (Robot framework) once I click the button its an automatic download CSV file. Are there any command line argument options or desired capabilities options to specify the path in PhantomJS webdriver? Please suggest.

Thanks
Prathima

Madushan Madu

Jan 12, 2018, 5:15:22 AM1/12/18
to phantomjs
Hello,
Have you found a solution ? We are working on a robot which download csv files from a website but when we download it it's never completed, only some csv files are complete.
In some csv file,we have some data which are html we don't know why.
Can you help us ?