Any way to install PhantomJS using sudo?

Justin Chang

Dec 20, 2017, 6:26:42 AM12/20/17
to phantomjs

I am trying to make a program using selenium, but the thing is if the user closes the web or minimizes the web in accident or intentionally (Because they still have to do works), it will have a error, it will not be able to locate the HTML element that the script is looking for. So I am trying to use PhantomJS, is there a way to install it easily? Just like typing in the terminal "sudo apt-get install PhantomJS" and boom. But I don;t think That works, so is there a way?

Aaron S. Hawley

Dec 20, 2017, 7:03:41 AM12/20/17
to phan...@googlegroups.com, Justin Chang
It looks like there are packages on Ubuntu, Homebrew and so on.

What operating system? What language are you writing your program in?
> --

In general, we reserve the right to have a poor
memory--the computer, however, is supposed to
remember! Poor computer. -- Guy Lewis Steele Jr.

Justin Chang

Dec 20, 2017, 4:28:56 PM12/20/17
to Aaron S. Hawley, phan...@googlegroups.com
Kali Linux.

It looks like there are packages on Ubuntu, Homebrew and so on.

What operating system?  What language are you writing your program in?