PhantomJS Queries

vinothl...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2017, 2:24:09 PM10/25/17
to phantomjs
Hi All,
I am new to PhantomJS and I have below queries
I want to test performance of multiple URLs like loading time via batch file using Phantomjs. I have following queries
1.whether phantomjs takes cache memory like browser or any disk cache while calculating loading time.
2.In my page, I am using some services, whether services details will be captured in phantomjs for any 404 errors,etc
3. I am calculating page loading time in onloadfinished, whether all resources of page like CSS,js will be loaded before calculating loading time.
Kindly provide me your suggession.

Thanks
Vinoth