REQUEST: PhantomJS 2.0 for 64bit CentOS v6.7

Rol John Torralba

Dec 29, 2015, 2:58:21 AM12/29/15
to phantomjs
Good day PhantomJS community!

Can I request for a 64bit CentOS v6.7 PhantomJS binary? I can't find a static binary for CentOS 6.7 for download, also, I cannot build it from source because I am on a windows environment.

I needed this for my self help website which is hosted on a 64 bit CentOS v6.7

Unfortunately, I'm on a shared web hosting and I cannot build phantomJS in their server because it's locked down :(

I hope someone with the same build can lend me their file.

Thanks! :)

Damian Borowski

Dec 29, 2015, 11:51:59 AM12/29/15
to phantomjs
Hi!

Have you tried installing 64bit CentOS in e.g. VirtualBox and build PhantomJS there? Then you could transfer it to your server.

Regards.