Limit on concurrent ajax requests

Alessandro Tagliapietra

Apr 13, 2016, 7:58:39 PM4/13/16
to phantomjs
Hi there,

I would like to know if there's a limit on concurrent ajax requests in phantomjs.

This is because locally (I'm in US, server is in EU) the page loads in ~5 seconds, phantomjs has a wait time of 10 seconds before doing the screenshot and for some reason it takes more than that time to get the page fully loaded.

Phantomjs is running on the same EU network of the server serving the page. As there are many ajax requests, is it possible phantomjs has a lower limit than the browser?

Bests

firedfox

Apr 15, 2016, 6:33:03 AM4/15/16
to phantomjs
I believe there's no such limit. Can you do the screenshot in onLoadFinished handler?

Alessandro Tagliapietra

Apr 15, 2016, 10:37:57 AM4/15/16
to phan...@googlegroups.com

Not really since there is more logic involved and the js app uses a variable to declare when it's safe to screenshot.

Anyway I've solved aggregating all Ajax requests in one so there is no queuing and that makes the loading faster enough to stay below the timeout I've set.

Thank you anyway

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Eugenio Laghi