Converting Examples

Ivan De Marino

Jun 1, 2011, 10:47:45 AM6/1/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if anyone is doing it already (a part from Ariya I guess).

To grasp a bit more what are the consequences of the changes in Phantom 1.2, I started converting the examples still not ported to this version.

What's left:
- cycle_multiple_urls.js
- extract-text.js
- run-jasmine.js
- run-qunit.js
- waitfor.js

What I have ready on a branch:
- countdown.js
- tweets.js
- weather.js

I'll file a Pull request soon after I'm done with waitfor.js

Ah, for the above I have not done the .coffee version.
Any volunteer?

Ariya Hidayat

Jun 1, 2011, 2:34:39 PM6/1/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
> I'll file a Pull request soon after I'm done with waitfor.js

Awesome, thanks!

> Ah, for the above I have not done the .coffee version.
> Any volunteer?

Usually Robert does the .coffee version.

--
Ariya Hidayat
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat

Robert

Jun 1, 2011, 3:12:29 PM6/1/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Ariya Hidayat <ariya....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll file a Pull request soon after I'm done with waitfor.js
>
> Awesome, thanks!
>
>> Ah, for the above I have not done the .coffee version.
>> Any volunteer?
>
> Usually Robert does the .coffee version.

:-)
I'll surely look into it. Is the branch already on GitHub?

Robert

Ariya Hidayat

Jun 1, 2011, 3:15:11 PM6/1/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
> I'll surely look into it. Is the branch already on GitHub?

Yes. I merged all pull requests so far.

--
Ariya

James Roe

Jun 2, 2011, 1:07:40 AM6/2/11
to phantomjs
Just ported waitfor.coffee

James Roe

Jun 2, 2011, 2:26:35 AM6/2/11
to phantomjs
Just finished porting CoffeeScripts weather, countdown, tweets.

Ivan De Marino

Jun 2, 2011, 2:26:03 AM6/2/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Super!

Ivan De Marino
Front End Developer @ Betfair

Sent from my iPhone 4

Robert

Jun 2, 2011, 4:53:40 AM6/2/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
> On 2 Jun 2011, at 07:26, James Roe <roeja...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Just finished porting CoffeeScripts weather, countdown, tweets.

Great :-) There were some things I didn't know about, for example
onConsoleMessage.

Robert

Ivan De Marino

Jun 2, 2011, 5:02:18 AM6/2/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
That's why I used it :)

Ivan De Marino
Front End Developer @ Betfair

Sent from my iPhone 4

Ariya Hidayat

Jun 3, 2011, 12:51:42 AM6/3/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Any left example needs to be ported?

Note: I am trying to bring back file upload feature.

--
Ariya

Ivan De Marino

Jun 3, 2011, 2:29:35 AM6/3/11
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Yes, there is one left.
Don't have the files at hand now, but is has something to do with Dom
text extraction.

I'll see if I get some time today.

Ivan De Marino
Front End Developer @ Betfair