Query

Sandip Chitla

Jun 25, 2017, 7:50:28 PM6/25/17
to phantomjs
Hi

I cant be able to find the exact examples for the Start up tutorial for the Phantomjs as i have to go through the Live examples given by the Phatom Js Official  Website, At the begining itself I'am facing the Problem with them, With the Example of the "hello World". Any One please help me with that

Thanks
Sandeep.
Phantom Error.PNG

Aaron S. Hawley

Jun 25, 2017, 8:08:22 PM6/25/17
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sandeep,

The quick-start is here:  http://phantomjs.org/quick-start.html

You were running phantomjs from inside phantomjs.  It won't work that way.

You need to run phantomjs with hello.js as the argument.

> phantomjs hello.js

In general, we reserve the right to have a poor
memory--the computer, however, is supposed to
remember!  Poor computer.  -- Guy Lewis Steele Jr.

Sandip Chitla

Jun 26, 2017, 12:02:44 AM6/26/17
to phantomjs
Hi Aron

Thank You For that,
But Even Though  i Cant Get the Proper Result.

Thank You
Sandeep

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 7:50 PM, Sandip Chitla <sandip...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I cant be able to find the exact examples for the Start up tutorial for the Phantomjs as i have to go through the Live examples given by the Phatom Js Official  Website, At the begining itself I'am facing the Problem with them, With the Example of the "hello World". Any One please help me with that

Thanks
Sandeep.

Aron.PNG

Aaron S. Hawley

Jun 26, 2017, 5:49:24 PM6/26/17
to phan...@googlegroups.com
Sandeep,

You can also run a require statement from the phantomjs prompt after starting phantomjs.

phantomjs> require("./hello.js")
Hello, world!

Hope that helps,
Aaron