Appfog Feature Request

Antonio Lopez

Jan 3, 2013, 12:12:22 AM1/3/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
one of the real drawbacks I see now is the few hosting providers or any supporting Phalcon, which I think reduces the chances that many developers use the framework.
I created this petition on appfog to withstand the framework so we can raise our applications and run them smoothly there.

Please upvote the request
to call the attention of the appfog guys

https://support.appfog.com/entries/22861568-support-for-phalcon

Kenji Minamoto

Jan 3, 2013, 9:32:23 AM1/3/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
+1

2013年1月3日木曜日 5時12分22秒 UTC Antonio Lopez:

Larry Li

Jan 3, 2013, 9:34:30 AM1/3/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Good idea.

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Jan 3, 2013, 9:34:45 AM1/3/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
We have already had a contact by a hosting company to include Phalcon in their plans. This will happen after 0.8.0 gets released.

Also I can offer hosting to those that need it for their development projects as well as live projects.

We are going to introduce an area in the website where all these resources will be available for developers to choose.

The contents of this message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the recipient(s). Use or distribution to and by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

Antonio Lopez

Jan 3, 2013, 2:21:53 PM1/3/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
wow!! thanks for the votes, if we reach about 6 more, we will become the most voted requirement, come on guys!!

@Nikolaos do you have a pricing table for hosting+Phalcon? I have some partners interested

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Jan 3, 2013, 2:41:44 PM1/3/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
@Antonio it depends on the volume of data used. If this is just for development we should be looking at $5-10 a month tops. If this is a heavy website then we can discuss based on the bandwidth used.

Send me an email at ni...@niden.net so that we can discuss your requirements.

The contents of this message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the recipient(s). Use or distribution to and by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

Antonio Lopez

Jan 6, 2013, 4:26:24 AM1/6/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Just found this question in Pagoda box: http://help.pagodabox.com/customer/portal/questions/682782-php-extenstion-phalcon

Antonio Lopez

Jan 12, 2013, 6:03:52 PM1/12/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
now we are the most requested feature in AppFog, however no response from them

https://support.appfog.com/forums/20320913-feature-requests

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM, Antonio Lopez <alanto...@gmail.com> wrote:
33A.gif