Closing Phalcon Group

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Mar 8, 2013, 4:58:13 PM3/8/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
This google group will be closed at the end of this month (March 2013).

If you wish to continue participating in Phalcon PHP discussions you can do so in our forum:

Alternately, you can also use:

 - Stack Overflow - (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/phalcon) - For questions regarding Phalcon's usage
 - Github Issues - (https://github.com/phalcon/cphalcon/issues) - For bug reports and NFRs

Thank you!

Николай Измайлов

Mar 8, 2013, 11:25:42 PM3/8/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Why?

Andres Gutierrez

Mar 8, 2013, 11:42:31 PM3/8/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
There are very low activity here, the forum is being more active. We're concerned that questions are taking more time to be answered here, we believe there are more developers looking at the forum every day.

More support sites lead to further fragmentation because developers are asking the same questions on different sites increasing our effort/time to maintain questions answered.

dschissler

Mar 10, 2013, 3:36:46 AM3/10/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com, andres.g...@phalconphp.com
Can you make the group read only?

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Mar 11, 2013, 11:48:56 AM3/11/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com, andres.g...@phalconphp.com
Yes the group will be made read only serving as a resource for previous posts.