Phalcon 1.0 beta testing recommendation

dschissler

Mar 7, 2013, 11:25:13 PM3/7/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Hey so I have just a little bit of time to play with phalcon.  I need a recommendation of something to test.  I tend to go full-bore when I'm into something and I can't afford to do that right this moment.  So I need a recommendation of something to test it with that will get me running in no time.  So what is the most modern code base to play with?

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Mar 8, 2013, 11:01:01 AM3/8/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dave,

You can build from the 1.0.0 branch (beta). That one is the one that has the most features and the latest codebase. The master branch has 0.9.0 as the version (stable)

dschissler

Mar 10, 2013, 3:36:13 AM3/10/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks but I'm looking for the most up to date PHP code.  Would that be phosphorum?

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Mar 12, 2013, 11:36:37 AM3/12/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Yes Phosphorum is the latest code. We are also going to upgrade all the other samples (invo, php-site etc.) to the latest codebase soon.