Informix Adapter

Nilton Souza

Feb 15, 2013, 10:04:52 AM2/15/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
I need to implement an adapter and a dialect for Informix.

What are the minimum functions necessary?

Thank's

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Feb 15, 2013, 12:54:09 PM2/15/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com

The contents of this message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the recipient(s). Use or distribution to and by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.

Romanko

Feb 19, 2013, 1:14:04 AM2/19/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Personally I gave up implementing SphinxQL dialect for Phalcon. Phalcon DBAL is not a real DB "abstraction layer" API-wise but it is full of database-specific features hardcoded into the core DB classes. The code I wrote became full of methods which did nothing / stubs or pieces tied up with belts'n'suspenders etc.