Phalcon Forum (beta)

Andres Gutierrez

Jan 22, 2013, 11:37:31 PM1/22/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
To address the community need to have a forum of their own, we have built a forum which is written in Phalcon.

At this point is very simple, it does not implement many sophisticated features, I'm pretty sure there are still things can be improved or are failing, so we could say that it is in beta stage, additionally it implements many of the features introduced in 0.9.0 recently.

http://forum.phalconphp.com/

The source is available on Github (https://github.com/phalcon/forum), as always contributions/improvements are more than appreciated,

TL;DR
If you don't like this mailing list or stackoverflow you can now use that forum,

Have a good day/night :)

netstu

Jan 23, 2013, 1:42:31 AM1/23/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com, andres.g...@phalconphp.com
good, haha

在 2013年1月23日星期三UTC+8下午12时37分31秒,Andres Gutierrez写道:

dschissler

Jan 23, 2013, 4:39:21 PM1/23/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com, andres.g...@phalconphp.com
and it loads crazy quick!

Николай Измайлов

Jan 24, 2013, 12:26:13 AM1/24/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Oh, I'd sooner it integrate into the project.

Nikolaos Dimopoulos

Jan 25, 2013, 10:05:08 AM1/25/13
to pha...@googlegroups.com
Nikolai, unfortunately we cannot do that.

PhalconPHP is a framework not an application. And Phosphorus (the phalcon forum) is an application. You can always clone the repo and use it as you see fit :)

The contents of this message may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the recipient(s). Use or distribution to and by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.