New Sponsor : Fotolia.com

damien clochard

Nov 20, 2011, 9:41:09 AM11/20/11
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm very pleased to announced that Fotolia has offered us an unlimited
subscription to their daily subscription plan. More details here :

This is a tremendous gift as it will have a strong impact on the magazine :

a/ The layout designer (me) will not have to spend literally hours
searching for creative commons compatible pictures on the web. This may
reduce of 25% the time needed to produce the layout.

b/ the quality and diversity of pictures will increase and the next
issues will have a more professional look and feel.

I told Fotolia that they will be credited in every issue for this.

For the record, Fotolia is a big user of PostgreSQL and Skytools.

If you know other companies that could help the magazine (for instance :
print services, PR firms or stock photo websites) don't hesitate to
contact them and ask for help.

Regards,

--
damien clochard