Last Check !

PostgreSQL Magazine

Apr 20, 2012, 9:47:13 AM4/20/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com, Gémy Cédric

Here we go !

Here's the first beta :

http://www.cgemy.com/public/pgmag/issue-01-cedric-beta1.pdf

Please take some time to read it and report any error you can spot in
the content and in the graphic layout.

You have 6 days to report errors on this page :

http://pgmag.org/wiki/01/last_check

Next thursday, we will fix the last glitches and the issue will be
officially release in early May.

Enjoy the proof-reading :-)

--
damien clochard
PostgreSQL Magazine Editor in Chief

PostgreSQL Magazine

Apr 26, 2012, 5:07:52 PM4/26/12
Le 20/04/2012 15:47, PostgreSQL Magazine a écrit :

> Here we go !
>
> Here's the first beta :

Hi !

The "Last check" is now over. Many thanks to all the proof-readers,
you've done a terrific job that will have a great impact on the quality
of this issue.

A few side notes :

a/ Please don't send your corrections directly to me or to this list.
Use the wiki page. It's really easier for everyone.

b/ The beta version is available online for proof-reading only. Please
do not send the url of this version to potential readers. Please do not
tweet it.

Gregory S. Youngblood

Apr 27, 2012, 5:49:16 AM4/27/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com, Gémy Cédric

Would you please post the link to the wiki again? I think I missed it.
Thanks

PostgreSQL Magazine

Apr 28, 2012, 7:59:52 AM4/28/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com, Gregory S. Youngblood
Le 27/04/2012 11:49, Gregory S. Youngblood a écrit :
> Would you please post the link to the wiki again? I think I missed it.
> Thanks

Hi !

It's here :
http://pgmag.org/wiki/01/last_check

I've added your corrections to this page.

Thanks again for the proof-reading