Registration bug

1 view

PostgreSQL Magazine

Mar 19, 2012, 5:47:15 AM3/19/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hi;

We moved the pgmag website to another linux server last month, and since
then the email notifications ceased to work... So if you registered to
the wiki before 10 AM CEST today, you may not have received your password.

I fixed the bug just a few minutes ago and tried to re-send all the
passwords. This may take a few minutes. If you tried to register and
still haven't received an email titled "Your dokuwiki password", then
you may need to reset your password here :
http://pgmag.org/start?do=resendpwd

Let me know if you have any problem with this.

Sorry for that bug and thanks to Thom Brown and Vik Fearing for help.

--
damien clochard
PostgreSQL Magazine Executive Editor