Let's start reviewing the issue #01 !

damien clochard

Mar 18, 2012, 6:44:04 PM3/18/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

ok let's go ! I'm still waiting for some articles but we can start
reviewing the one who are ready.

Here's the list of the current state of the review :
http://pgmag.org/wiki/01/reviewing

For now, we have 4 articles ready to be proof-read :

* Interview : Stefan Kaltenbrunner
* Opinion : Money in Open Source, funding PostgreSQL features
* The key value store everyone ignored
* Waiting for 9.2 : Cascading streaming replication

If you have a few minutes to give the magazine, then proof-reading is a
great way of contributing. It's an important job that gives the magazine
its quality.

It takes only a few steps to become a reviewer :

1- If you don't have an account on pgmag.org, please register here :
http://pgmag.org/start?do=register

2- To learn more about the wiki syntax, see
http://pgmag.org/wiki/how_to_use_this_wiki

3- Please read the Style Guidelines :
http://pgmag.org/wiki/style_guidelines

4- Go to the reviewing list (http://pgmag.org/wiki/01/reviewing) and
choose an article �waiting for review�. Read the article and click
�edit� (in the bottom-left corner) to correct directly the errors you find

5- When you're done, go back to the reviewing list and add �reviewed
by �.� below the article title

Don't hesitate to modify the articles. Your modifications will be
double-checked and we can always rollback to a previous version in case
of a mistake.

If you have problems correcting some sentences or if you're really not
sure what to do, just send an email to this mailing list and we'll try
to solve it together !

As a reviewer, your name will be quoted in the credit section in the
first page of the magazine.

Thanks in advance to everyone who will participate to this effort !

--
Damien