PostgreSQL Magazine Article

j.rolland

May 7, 2012, 1:26:25 PM5/7/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I hold first of all has to congratulate you for the birth on PostgreSQL magazine,
like for the quality of his contents.

would wish to subject a tutorial/article on PostGIS 2.0 and data storage IFC (Industry Foundation Class) in a format 3D.

You can have a look in my blog :A GeoSpatial World

IFC2PG

Under which format wish to receive this tutorial/article? Microsoft Word? Open Office?

Which has to be the maximum length of this tutorial/arcticle?

Regards,
Jérôme Rolland

PostgreSQL Magazine

May 7, 2012, 3:17:02 PM5/7/12
to j.rolland, pg...@googlegroups.com
Le 07/05/2012 19:26, j.rolland a écrit :
> Hello,
> I hold first of all has to congratulate you for the birth on PostgreSQL
> magazine,
> like for the quality of his contents.
>
> I would wish to subject a tutorial/article on PostGIS 2.0 and data
> storage IFC (Industry Foundation Class) in a format 3D.
> You can have a look in my blog :A GeoSpatial World
> <http://ageoguy.blogspot.fr/>
>

> IFC2PG
> <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13543015/IFC2POSTGIS/ifc2pg_splashscreen3.JPG>
>
> Under which format wish to receive this tutorial/article? Microsoft
> Word? Open Office?
>
> Which has to be the maximum length of this tutorial/arcticle?
>
> Regards,
> Jérôme Rolland
> <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13543015/IFC2POSTGIS/ifc2pg_splashscreen3.JPG>

Hi !

First of all welcome to this list ! And thanks for your compliments.

It's a bit early to talk about the next issue of the magazine, but
personnally I think that PostGIS 2.0 should be a key subject of the next
magazine.

So your article is more than welcome! I will contact you in a few days
when the editing work start for the issue #02.

For now, you can read our writer guidelines here :
http://pgmag.org/wiki/writer_guidelines

--
damien clochard
PostgreSQL Magazine Editor in Chief