DOMINIC A. BRANDY HAS LIKELY SHORTENED MY LIFE!

mpb3

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
DOMINIC A. BRANDY, M.D. HAS LIKELY SHORTENED MY LIFE!
IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO!

NOTHING affects the quality of a person's life more than the quality of
their sleep. In short, it may also impact upon a person's ability to
ward off illness and even affect how long a person may live. This
according to the National Sleep Foundation. There is an association
between mortality rate and sleep or lack of it. So what does this have
to do with Dominic A. Brandy, M.D. (Master of Disaster)?

Well several years ago, I had the misfortune to meet this sorry excuse
for a doctor and a human being.

Brandy told me many lies and failed to disclose that the operation (the
hairlift) that he desired to perform on me had inherent flaws in it; and
worse, that more than just a few of his prior patients had already
experienced MAJOR problems with this procedure. In fact, of the
credible hair restoration surgeons that I've had contact with since my
disaster with Brandy, NONE endorse or will perform this procedure
because the complications and risks are just too high. And yet Brandy
presents just the opposite picture to prospective patients. In fact,
Brandy claims that it's simply that most other surgeons don't have his
skill and talent to perform his hairlift, not that it's a risky and
flaw-ridden procedure. Brandy had hoped that his hairlift would put
his name in medical books thoughout the world as the guru of hair
restoration surgery. His ego and arrogance are something to behold.

Because of this procedure, my occiptal nerves were so butchered that I
am forced to live with chronic pain that on some days can be quite
debilitating. Since the day when Brandy performed the hairlift on me,
getting a decent night's sleep is something that I don't take for
granted anymore. I have seen many "real" doctors since then in the hope
that they could offer me some relief. Unfortunately, it does not appear
that anything can be done without taking more risks which might make the
situation worse.

Sleep deprivation over an extended period can become life-threatening.
Can you imagine the depression and anxiety of not even being able to
rest your head on a pillow to sleep and wake without pain? And this
does not even address the depression and anxiety that I've felt because
of the disfigurement that he's inflicted upon me. Dents in my temples,
scares on my scalp, wide swaths with no hair, in short he's also
decreased the quality of whatever life I may have left.

I can honestly tell you that, in my opinion, Brandy has no integrity and
that the absence of this trait in anyone, especially a physician, can be
extremely damaging to those they come into contact with. I can point
out numerous examples of his lack of integrity or conscience in his
actions and behavior. What's truly alarming and extremely sad is that
I'm far from being the only one that Brandy has victimized and hurt.
When I've talked with some of the other patients that Brandy has
butchered, I hear similar tales of deception, anxiety, pain and sorrow
experienced. How would you determine whether Brandy was ever telling
you the truth about anything? Is this the kind of person you'd entrust
with your life?

Many of the patients that Brandy has hurt have been forced into silence
as part of their settlement agreement with him. I refused to sign a
similar agreement and am free to speak the truth about this individual
to anyone who'd care to hear it. You certainly won't hear it from
Brandy or from any of his compadres, especially a Rich Moser who
frequents a NG from time to time defending Brandy. In all likelihood
he's connected to Brandy's office in some way no matter what he writes
or states.

My only desire is to help others avoid a similar experience with Brandy.
For more information about Brandy, the lawsuits against him, the state
investigation into his practice, etc., please feel free to e-mail me.
You've nothing to lose. On the other hand, if you fail to perform due
dilengence for yourself about a procedure or a doctor, you may lose
everything. Be careful, this guy performs other cosmetic surgery
procedures also, from breast augmentations to liposuctions. Good luck
and good health to all.

"Recent studies have convinced doctors and medical experts that a lack
of sleep can have serious consequences for your health. One study
conducted by the California Department of Health found that people who
get less than the recommended amount of sleep have a 70% higher
mortality rate."

"With only 1 in 3 Americans getting the proper amount of sleep... and
one source estimating that this year alone up to 24,000 people will die
and millions more will face disabling injury as a result of sleep
problems... experts nationwide are sounding the alarm. America faces a
serious sleep deprivation crises."

"A lack of sleep can affect your immune system, slow your reflexes and
impair your judgment. In short, sleep deprivation can be deadly."
(Quotes are from the National Sleep Foundation, a non-profit
organization dedicated to educating Americans about the causes and
effects of the growing sleep crises).

So what does this have to do with Dominic A. Brandy, M.D.?

Unfortunately, I had the misfortune to meet this physician several years
ago, an individual with NO integrity.

Richard Bossard

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00

"mpb3" <mp...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> DOMINIC A. BRANDY, M.D. HAS LIKELY SHORTENED MY LIFE!
> IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO!

I have noticed that you don't seem to see his or any of the other hair
restoration commercials on tv any more. And it seems like all those
900-call-girls ones are gone too. Maybe people are wising up a little?

Rick

Chuck

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
Did you take civil action against him?

This sounds like ole Edgar Snyder would love to hear from you on that
one...

Chuck

Richard Bossard

Oct 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/11/00
Yeah. That sounds like the kind of case that bloodsucking lawyers have wet
dreams over.

"Chuck" <charl...@home.com> wrote in message

GrayHairedHippie

Oct 12, 2000, 12:10:49 AM10/12/00
charl...@home.com (Chuck) scribbled with wild abandon on 11 Oct 2000 in
pgh.opinion:

>Did you take civil action against him?
>
>This sounds like ole Edgar Snyder would love to hear from you on that
>one...
>
>Chuck

I was thinking Allan, Allan, and Allan, or is that Allen, Allen, and Allen?

Donna
"I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now."

Robert M. Wolfe

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
mpb3 wrote:

> DOMINIC A. BRANDY, M.D. HAS LIKELY SHORTENED MY LIFE!
> IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO!

I hate to sound the least bit apathetic to your great pain and
suffering, but shouldn't what happened be expected going into such a
needless procedure (I know you might argue the necessity, but the fact
that you would have lived a normal life without a hairlift is obvious)?
What has happened to you is a shame, but it's characteristic of what
happens when the healthcare industry is turned into a drive-thru
pharmacy whose primary objective is to distribute medications instead of
caring for people and making them feel better.

Message has been deleted

ruthp...@yahoo.com

Feb 8, 2020, 1:45:53 AM2/8/20

prut...@gmail.com