Any active member ?

Parth Krishna

May 11, 2017, 5:22:26 PM5/11/17
to PES Opensource
Hey guys!

I'm a first year student, well 1st year almost got over, today I have my last ESA paper (Yayy  =D). Well, I had known about PES - OS, for quite a while, but I never really read about it.
I wanted to ask you seniors, if there is anyone ready to level up this " wannabe linux geek, who has a terminal-fetish " ? xD

Anyway, if anyone is receiving this, please reply to it.

P.S. I tried contacting you all on your IRC channel, but I guess no one uses it now.

Thanks.
Parth Krishna

Sathyam Vellal

May 12, 2017, 2:34:15 AM5/12/17
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello Parth,

Welcome to PES OpenSource, and thanks for your interest in the community! Some of us are still active, and this mailing list is very much alive.

You’re also welcome to join the PESOS Slack Community. Though, this was created long back, and never used. So most aren’t on it right now, but you’re more than welcome to now! Some of us use Slack regularly and accessing PES-OS Slack is easier than the IRC channel.

Please feel free to chat there, or here on the mailing list, and we’re more than happy to help and learn with you.

Thanks

--

---

Sathyam Vellal <http://sathyam.me>