[Project] Universal Gestural Remote

Suraj Srinivas

Dec 21, 2013, 9:49:06 AM12/21/13
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

This is just to update everyone about the UGR project.

I guess I should have shared this before with PES OS community - we wrote a paper recently on the UGR and it got accepted in a conference in Australia called the "Intelligent Human Computer Interaction" conference. The paper will be published in a journal called Australian Journal of Intelligent Information Processing Systems (AJIIPS). We have also mentioned PESOS in the acknowledgements. :-)
That pretty much consists of our current documentation right now, however, it being a paid journal and all, the paper is not open.
We will probably have to look at some open access journals next time.
Here's the google docs link of our presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1MEWznku3IFAFSRrA9eI7ZWu6FbzCldrScOIRlrOiNN4/edit#slide=id.p25

However, I will share the link as soon as the paper is uploaded. I can show the paper offline, informally, to interested parties, though.

To be frank, we aren't looking at newer members right now, unless you have skills that are very different from ours. We already are 4 people working on this project, all from the circuit branches. If you think you can add something different and unique to this project, you can contact me.

I have attached a small description, link to demo video and timeline. Please go through it and let me know if you are interested.
Suggestions and ideas from the community are open as well! :-)

Regards,
Suraj Srinivas

UGR 2.0.rtf

Shrikrishna Holla

Dec 21, 2013, 10:20:20 AM12/21/13
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Way to go! Congratulations!

--

---

Shrikrishna Holla
VII Semester Information Science student at PESIT, Bangalore
Github | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | srikrishna_holla on Skype | shrikrishna on freenode irc