Starting up with Pippli

Bipul Jain

Jul 16, 2015, 3:16:45 AM7/16/15
to pes-ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Hope things are going good with all. I am Bipul Jain, PESIT-12 batch. After working with flipkart for ~3 years, I am  currently working on my own venture Pippli www.pippli.com.

Pippli is a next generation social platform for online shoppers where people can discover and shop latest fashion product they see in photos.
How it works:
1. Find any interesting fashion product on web or around you. Post the photo.
2. Select (Pipp) the product you like.
3. We recommend products from sellers like flipkart, jabong etc where you can directly shop from.

Built with lots of open source technologies, we are currently in beta stage and are looking for early adopters at the platform. Would appreciate your support and looking forward to feedback.

-
Regards
Bipul Jain
+91-9845885679