TrueHD Audio

marc1gs

Dec 19, 2012, 6:49:31 PM12/19/12
to perian-...@googlegroups.com
Hello I've been trying to change a mkv video to mp4 video by changing the container using the program Subler.
But i have some problems when this program tries to convert the Audio; the audio of the main video is in TrueHD, 6ch format; and i had been searching information and i took out that i need the perian to work with some formats using this program.

I tested Perian but i can't still work with TrueHD; I found on the net that Perian does not support TrueHD, but exists a codec while you install it you can work on it; does it true?

the codec that i found is this one:

How can I install this type of codec (I'm very new in this things).

Thank you so much for your answers :)