uninstall perin

Raijo Francis

Mar 22, 2015, 8:33:57 AM3/22/15
to perian-...@googlegroups.com
Hi i installed perin it worked well but when i tried to uninstall it the software completely didnt get removed it is still there in system preferences, how do i get it off from there.

Graham Booker

Mar 22, 2015, 8:37:14 AM3/22/15
to perian-...@googlegroups.com
The instructions are the same for all System Preferences and are also on the website: http://perian.org

On Mar 22, 2015, at 4:22 AM, Raijo Francis <raij...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi i installed perin it worked well but when i tried to uninstall it the software completely didnt get removed it is still there in system preferences, how do i get it off from there.

Sergei Gnezdov

Dec 22, 2016, 8:08:12 AM12/22/16
to perian discussion
I went to system preferences, Perian on MacOS Sierra (10.12) and clicked to uninstall.

The message has changed from version number to "not installed", if I remember right.

However, Perian preference pane did not disappear.  I think that's the original issue that user run into.  That makes one think that the product is not uninstalled.

You can remove Perian pane by right clicking on Perian in system preferences.  That's what worked for me.