Errors after starting slave replication with Percona XtraBackup

Viktor Lavrov

Feb 20, 2015, 1:42:11 AM2/20/15
to percona-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

We have one master MySQL server and one slave MySQL server, everything works fine. Now we need to start second slave server. So I made backup with Percona XtraBackup from slave server using Percona's manual. I use this command:
sudo innobackupex --defaults-file=/etc/my.cnf --parallel=4 --password='mypass' --slave-info --safe-slave-backup --compress --compress-threads=4 --rsync --throttle=30 /backups/test/
Then I do decompress and applylog, copying files to new slave, change directory rights, start MySQL, it works fine. Then I do RESET SLAVE ALL; on new slave server, copy my.cnf from first slave server, add there server-id = 3 and skip-slave-start option. Then I do

CHANGE MASTER TO
  MASTER_HOST='master_ip',
  MASTER_USER='replicationuser',
  MASTER_PASSWORD='replicationpass',
  MASTER_LOG_FILE='(from above)',
  MASTER_LOG_POS= (from above);

With correct and fresh settings from master server using SHOW SLAVE STATUS\G command on it. Then, in 2 hours from backup creation, I start new slave, first 30 second everything in SHOW SLAVE STATUS\G works fine, LOG_POS is changing, but then I see this error:
I try to ignore 1062 error using my.cnf, but in this case I see:

Do you have any ideas what should I check or do?

FISH

Apr 24, 2015, 11:27:52 AM4/24/15
to percona-d...@googlegroups.com
The first error shows its related to duplicate entries.
But the second error shows its related to parent-child problem.  Looks like an update happening on child table, and it should be done first on parent.

Need to check the table structure.