TokuDB and jemalloc 4

Phil

Oct 23, 2015, 5:38:45 AM10/23/15
to Percona Discussion
I see jemalloc 3.6 is in the Percona repo, but the docs say TokuDB is compatible with 3.3.0 and greater.  Is TokuDB compatible with jemalloc 4 and above?

Thanks,

Phil

Vadim Tkachenko

Oct 23, 2015, 3:11:44 PM10/23/15
to percona-discussion
Phil,

I do not see problems with Jemalloc 4, but we did not tested this
configuration extensively.
> --

Vadim Tkachenko, CTO, Percona
Phone +1-919-249-7483, Skype: vadimtk153

Phil

Oct 23, 2015, 7:34:06 PM10/23/15
to Percona Discussion
Hi Vadim.. thanks for the reply.

I wonder if the improvements touted in Jemalloc 4 would see much of a performance boost.  Wonder if anyone has done benchmarks.

Phil