sharing a question about Percona and MongoRocks

MARK CALLAGHAN

Jul 28, 2016, 8:51:24 AM7/28/16
to percona-d...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mongo-rocks/Mawn1gJV3Es

copy/paste...

1. Firstly is MongoRocks recommend for Production. I am pulling the build by Percona ?

2. How to I load the all the indexes in memory
    (In previous mongodb deployments, there was touch command); Indexing is like must have for my case. Help Help

3. How to I check if index is being properly used or not ?
    I am able to get some insights on usage of index via, as per this wiki page

  db.serverStatus()["rocksdb"]
and
  db.serverStatus()["rocksdb"]["estimate-table-readers-mem"]

4. Don't we have support for audit log via configuration file.. weird right ? I can't find the proper syntax for /etc/mongod.conf.
    ( I wonder, I can send the command line flags and get the audit log, but can't find the equivalent configuration syntax properly documented and configure it in config file )

--
Mark Callaghan
mdca...@gmail.com