InnoDB: The file '.table.ibd' already exists issue

Alex Mansour

Jan 6, 2018, 5:52:09 PM1/6/18
to Percona Discussion
Hi,

We have Google SQL Cloud Instance and we have a problem with InnoDB MySQL DB. Frequently we drop this DB Tables and we Import newly SQL Dump File, recently we started to get this error: "
4435 [ERROR] InnoDB: The file './table.ibd' already exists though the corresponding table did not exist in the InnoDB data dictionary."

Any thoughts we started to receive this error recently? And how we can solve it? We tried to locate the .ibd files and delete them but we were not able to find them.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Note: The Drop and the Import
of the tables process is done manually via MySQL queries and not via SQL Cloud Instance API.