Does percona server for mongodb support partitioned collection?

Gelin Yan

Nov 19, 2015, 7:50:46 AM11/19/15
to Percona Discussion
Hi All

   I have used tokumx for a while and am quite happy with its features and performance. I use partitioned collection heavily. My question is whether percona mongodb supports partitioned collection as well?

Regards

gelin yan

david....@percona.com

Nov 20, 2015, 12:56:51 AM11/20/15
to Percona Discussion
Hi Gelin,

Partitioned Collections are on the road map and scheduled for an upcoming release in early 2016.

--Dave

Gelin Yan

Dec 4, 2015, 10:51:27 PM12/4/15
to Percona Discussion, david....@percona.com

david....@percona.com於 2015年11月20日星期五 UTC+8下午1時56分51秒寫道:
Hi Gelin,

Partitioned Collections are on the road map and scheduled for an upcoming release in early 2016.

--Dave

Hi Dave

   Thanks. It looks like I have to wait for a while.

Regards

gelin yan