InnoDB hang when run sysbench test

34 просмотра

louis...@gmail.com

не прочитано,
8 июн. 2015 г., 08:22:0908.06.2015
– percona-d...@googlegroups.com

Hi, all ,

When I run sysbench test for mysql, i encounter the following Warnings:

Version: '5.5.43-37.2-log'  socket: '/home/q/mysql/multi/3306/socket/mysql.sock'  port: 3306  Percona Server (GPL)

InnoDB: Warning: a long semaphore wait:

--Thread k140317364688640 has waited at btr0cur.c line 570 for 241.00 seconds the semaphore:

X-lock (wait_ex) on RW-latch at 0x7f9e28020228 '&new_index->lock'

a writer (thread id 140317364688640) has reserved it in mode  wait exclusive

number of readers 1, waiters flag 1, lock_word: ffffffffffffffff

All threads hang for something!!!!!

I found https://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=74743 and http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=73890

But i found there is a little difference with my SEMAPHORES warnings.

The log can be found at http://pastebin.com/6epg3NtG

louis...@gmail.com

не прочитано,
8 июн. 2015 г., 08:22:0908.06.2015
– percona-d...@googlegroups.com

MARK CALLAGHAN

не прочитано,
15 июн. 2015 г., 01:51:1815.06.2015
– percona-d...@googlegroups.com
One possible cause is unhealthy storage -- a disk read or write might be stuck. Thread stacks obtained via PMP (http://poormansprofiler.org) might help to explain this.

Mark Callaghan
mdca...@gmail.com

Justin Swanhart

не прочитано,
16 июн. 2015 г., 09:35:2916.06.2015
– percona-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Checking dmesg and syslog never hurt, nor does using mcelog to check for machine exception events such as overheating processors, bad ECC memory etc.

Long semaphore waits can sometimes be caused by bugs, but from experience, almost all are caused by some misbehaving piece of hardware or software, such as a bad RAID controller.  If you have a hardware RAID controller, check to see if it was performing a test and had disabled the write-back cache in favor of write-through during the test.

Regards,

MARK CALLAGHAN

не прочитано,
16 июн. 2015 г., 14:49:2016.06.2015
– percona-d...@googlegroups.com
If you can't get output from PMP, then "SHOW ENGINE INNODB STATUS" is the next best thing
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений