PerconaFT repository (https://github.com/percona/PerconaFT)

Sergei Golubchik

Aug 5, 2015, 11:47:37 AM8/5/15
to Percona Discussion
Hi,

What's up with PerconaFT tree? It looks like the whole history was
rewritten. In particular, the history from the tag tokudb-7.5.8
does not include the tokudb-7.5.7 tag. The history from the tokudb-7.5.8
tag contains all commits of the history from the tokudb-7.5.7 tag,
but these commits have different hashes. Which basically looks like
the history was rewritten after the tokudb-7.5.7 release.

Regards,
Sergei

George Lorch

Aug 5, 2015, 3:20:07 PM8/5/15
to Percona Discussion
There was an error where we tagged master with tokudb-7.5.8 rather then merging master to releases/tokudb-7.5 and tagging releases/tokudb-7.5 with tokudb-7.5.8

Assuming that our next release is 7.5.9, we will properly merge all changes since tokudb-7.5.7 into releases/tokudb-7.5 and tag releases/tokudb-7.5 with tokudb-7.5.9 and resume the former Tokutek release workflow with regard to PerconaFT.