Tokudb Read free replication

Michael Eklund

Mar 18, 2015, 5:11:00 PM3/18/15
to percona-d...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if percona's tokudb builds support read free replication?

mysql> SELECT @@tokudb_version;
+------------------+
| @@tokudb_version |
+------------------+
| tokudb-7.5.4 |
+------------------+
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

When I asked on the tokudb group they said:

"Version 7.5.4, which was a special build of the engine for Percona & Maria, should have RFR included. RFR was released in version 7.5.0. The other nice thing about 7.5.4 is that it has a better "group commit algorithm," which should help replication performance when running in high insert concurrency environments. You can see the "group commit algorithm" Jira ticket here.

As always, I would confirm this information with Percona, as they are the authoritative source for information regarding Percona Server and have final say in every feature that is implemented in Percona Server."

Thanks,

Mike E.

Laurynas Biveinis

Mar 19, 2015, 3:43:21 AM3/19/15
to percona-discussion
Yes, RFR is included in Percona Server + TokuDB.
> --

Laurynas
www.percona.com